- We think of this as a job.
- The word is from Latin and means to be called or summoned.
- Definition: A strong feeling of suitability to a particular career or occupation; mission or purpose
- We think of this as unpaid work.
- The word from the Latin means to want to or to wish to (think of “volition”)
- Definition: A person who chooses to do something willingly; to offer to do something without being forced to.
This is a Venn diagram. One circle is “Be Called” and other is “Be Willing”.
- Write some things you care called to do in one circle
- Write some things you are willing to do.
- Put in the intersection the things that overlap – you are called by and willing.